2019 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Landsbankinn hf. was held on Thursday, 4 April 2019, at Grand Hótel (conference room: Gullteigur), Sigtún 38, Reykjavík.
- Report from the Board of Directors on the Bank’s activities during the past operating year
- Annual financial statements for the past operating year, together with a report from the auditor, placed before the meeting for attestation.
- Decision on payment of a dividend and disposition of profit from the past financial year.
- Motion from the Board of Directors on a remuneration policy submitted to the meeting for approval.
- Motions to amend the Articles of Association.
- Election of the Board of Directors.
- Election of the auditor.
- Decision on remuneration to members of the Board of Directors for the next term of office.
- Authorisation to purchase own shares.
- Motion from shareholder, cf. the first paragraph of Art. 97 of Act No. 2/1995.
- Other business.
According to Article 63 a of the Act on Public Limited Companies, No. 2/1995, written notice must be given of candidates for the Board of Directors at least five days prior to the AGM. Notice of candidature to the Board of Directors must be delivered in writing before 16:00 on Friday 29 March 2019 to the CEO's office at Austurstræti 11, Reykjavík. Information on candidates for election to the Board of Directors will be made available and published on the Bank's website no later than two days prior to the AGM.
Each króna of share capital entitles the owner to one vote, with the exception of own shares, which are non-voting shares.
Voting ballots and other meeting documentation will be available at the meeting venue as of 15:30 on the day of the meeting.
Proxies of shareholders shall present their written credentials at the entrance.
A shareholder in Landsbankinn has with reference to the first paragraph of Article 97 of Act No. 2/1995, on Public Limited Companies, submitted a motion for the Bank’s annual general meeting suggesting that certain business dealings of the Bank with specified companies should be investigated. A report from an auditing firm is attached to the motion. In the Bank’s estimation these documents contain, or may contain, information about business dealings and private concerns of the Bank’s customers. Pursuant to Article 58 of Act No. 161/2002, on Financial Undertakings, Landsbankinn and its employees are bound by an obligation of confidentiality concerning such information. The motion, where such information has been redacted, is available to shareholders at the Bank’s head office and will be sent to shareholders by request. The auditing firm’s report will not be made available, as its main content contains, or may contain, such information.
AGM Results 2019
Motions from the Board of Directors
Information on candidates to the Bank's Board of Directors
Annual General Meeting 2019 - Announcement
Annual Financial Statement 2018
Annual report 2018