Annual General Meeting of Landsbankinn 2019
The Annual General Meeting of Landsbankinn hf., that was scheduled to be held on Wednesday 20 March 2019, has been postponed to Thursday, 4 April 2019, at 16:00. The AGM will be held at Grand Hótel (conference room: Gullteigur), Sigtún 38, Reykjavík.
- Report from the Board of Directors on the Bank’s activities during the past operating year
- Annual financial statements for the past operating year, together with a report from the auditor, placed before the meeting for attestation.
- Decision on payment of a dividend and disposition of profit from the past financial year.
- Motion from the Board of Directors on a remuneration policy submitted to the meeting for approval.
- Motions to amend the Articles of Association.
- Election of the Board of Directors.
- Election of the auditor.
- Decision on remuneration to members of the Board of Directors for the next term of office.
- Authorisation to purchase own shares.
- Other business.
Shareholders are entitled to submit resolution proposals and items for the AGM agenda. Proposals and requests for items to be placed on the agenda of the AGM must be submitted to the Bank in writing no later than at 16:00 on Wednesday, 20 March 2019.
The final agenda of the AGM, final proposals and meeting documents to be presented to the meeting will be made available on the Bank's website, https://bankinn.landsbankinn.is/fjarfestar/adalfundir/, on Thursday, 21 March 2019.
According to Article 63 a of the Act on Public Limited Companies, No. 2/1995, written notice must be given of candidates for the Board of Directors at least five days prior to the AGM. Notice of candidature to the Board of Directors must be delivered in writing before 16:00 on Friday 29 March 2019 to the CEO's office at Austurstræti 11, Reykjavík. Information on candidates for election to the Board of Directors will be made available and published on the Bank's website no later than two days prior to the AGM.
Each króna of share capital entitles the owner to one vote, with the exception of own shares, which are non-voting shares.
Voting ballots and other meeting documentation will be available at the meeting venue as of 15:30 on the day of the meeting.
Proxies of shareholders shall present their written credentials at the entrance.
More about Annual General Meetings
Landsbankinn has received an ESG risk rating from Sustainalytics, reflecting an in-depth assessment of company risk exposure to material ESG issues. Landsbankinn received an excellent score.More
Fixed rates on non-indexed 36-month housing loans decrease by 0.20 percentage points (pp) and fixed rates on non-indexed 60-month housing loans remain unchanged. Variable rates on non-indexed housing loans decrease by 0.15 pp and other variable rates on non-indexed loans decrease by 0.10-0.25 pp in general.More
IMF issued a Staff Concluding Statement for the 2019 Article IV Mission to Iceland. The number of foreign passenger from Iceland via Keflavik airport decreased by 18.4% YoY in October. Moody’s upgraded Landsvirkjun's credit rating. The Government Debt Management Agency published its monthly Market Information report.More