Annual General Meeting of Landsbankinn 2020
The Annual General Meeting of Landsbankinn hf. will be held on Friday, 27 March 2020, at 14:00 in Silfurberg, Harpa in Reykjavík.
- Report from the Board of Directors on the Bank’s activities during the past operating year.
- Annual financial statements for the past operating year, together with a report from the auditor, placed before the meeting for attestation.
- Decision on payment of a dividend and disposition of profit from the past financial year.
- Motion from the Board of Directors on a remuneration policy submitted to the meeting for approval.
- Motions to amend the Articles of Association.
- Election of the Board of Directors.
- Election of the auditor.
- Decision on remuneration to members of the Board of Directors for the next term of office.
- Authorisation to purchase own shares.
- Other business.
Shareholders are entitled to submit resolution proposals and items for the AGM agenda. Proposals and requests for items to be placed on the agenda of the AGM must be submitted to the Bank in writing no later than at 16:00 on Wednesday, 11 March 2020.
The final agenda of the AGM and meeting documents will be made available on Thursday, 12 March 2020, on the Bank's website: AGMs.
According to Article 63(a) of the Act on Public Limited Companies, No. 2/1995, written notice must be given of candidates for the Board of Directors at least five days prior to the AGM. Notice of candidature to the Board of Directors must be delivered in writing before 14:00 on Sunday, 22 March 2020, to the CEO's office at Austurstræti 11, Reykjavík. Information on candidates for election to the Board of Directors will be made available and published on the Bank's website no later than two days prior to the AGM.
Each króna of share capital entitles the owner to one vote, with the exception of own shares, which are non-voting shares.
Voting ballots and other meeting documentation will be available at the meeting venue as of 13:30 on the day of the meeting.
Proxies of shareholders shall present their written credentials at the entrance.
Annual General Meetings
Landsbankinn's after-tax performance was negative by ISK 3.3 billion during the first half of 2020, compared with a profit of ISK 11.1 billion during the same period in 2019. Loan impairment amounted to ISK 13.4 billion during the period, equal to about 1.1% of the bank‘s loan portfolio, compared with an impairment of ISK 2.4 billion in the same period last year.More
The CPI based on prices in mid-July increased 0.15% between months. Arion Bank published preliminary financial results for Q2. Icelandair Group also published preliminary financial results for Q2. The CBI release the minutes of the Financial Stability Committee meeting in June.More
The international business and finance magazine Euromoney has chosen Landsbankinn as the best bank in Iceland, and this is the second year in a row that the bank receives this recognition. More